Here is a charming cupid watermelon carving that is perfect for Valentine’s day. Or, it could be used for an engagement or even a wedding.
Want to get this cupid pattern so that you can carve it today? If so, click here.
5 Ways to Use a Cupid Watermelon Carving Like This
- Arrange with vases of flowers to create a centerpiece or buffet table display as shown in the photo above.
- Place the carved cupid melon it in the center of a fruit tray (not shown) surrounded with with watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe slices cut into hearts as well as other fruits.
- Use to serve fruit salad (not shown) by cutting the top open, an removing the fruit from inside.
- Open the top, hollow out, and use it as the vase to hold your flowers.
- Light it from within. Open at the bottom, remove the fruit, and add the light.
The photo below shows how it looks lit from inside and well as how it looks before being lit. (Look at the photo below for a couple of seconds to see it change).
You can see that the rainbow like colors of the watermelon show through when lit from inside. Pretty isn’t it?
You can learn to carve graphics like these in my Carving Letters and Words video lessons. The same techniques of making patterns and carving words that you will learn in these lessons will apply to carving graphic designs.
You will find it easiest to carve patterns like this cupid when you use our super time saving Pattern Transfer Fabric. It makes transferring your pattern very quick and make carving easier and more accurate so that you’ll get professional looking results. You can learn more about our Pattern Transfer Fabric here.
Get your downloadable copy of this pattern now by clicking the button below.
Have fun making your own cupid watermelon carving for Valentine’s day.