Are you looking for a gift for that creative cook in your life?
Maybe your loved one for whom you want to get a gift has expressed interest in fruit carving. Or, maybe she or he is not familiar with the art of vegetable and fruit carving…yet. Many people who have never heard of fruit carving are completely enchanted and inspired when they see it. I’ve seen that time and time again.
If you have a love one who fits any of the following characteristics, he or she would probably be delighted to receive a gift of video lessons and tools.
1. Does he or she enjoy entertaining?
2. Is he or she crafty or creative and enjoys making things? He or she might like scrap booking, sewing, woodworking or painting. I even have customers who are surgeons and dentists who like working with their hands.
2. Does he or she enjoy cooking and/or baking? Does he or she like making food look pretty. She might like cake decorating.
3. Is he or she a food service pro like a chef, caterer or food stylist?
4. Does she or he love visual beauty. She or he might be an interior designer, hair dresser, architect, fashion lover, flower arranger or party planner.
If any of your loved ones takes pleasure in one of more of these interests, he or she would enjoy learning fruit carving. (Or maybe one of these questions above describes you).
Here a gift set that would be a great introduction to fruit carving.
Easy step-by-step video lessons will show exactly how to make a number of different types of flowers with various centers using colorful bell peppers, spicy chili peppers and onions. You’ll learn 2 types of anthuriums, 2 styles of whimsical flowers, several variations of onion lotuses, chili spray flowers, bell pepper containers and tropical palm trees. Easy to make and fun to display, these carvings can brighten up meals, garnish platters and be used in veggy bouquets. Some can even be served as part of a meal.
Most of the carving shown in these videos use the Kom Kom fruit carving knife that is included in the set. I normally carry a 3 knife set in my inventory but have gotten this individual knife especially for this set. These are high quality bird’s beak fruit carving knives imported from Thailand. Don’t mistake these for the lesser quality Kiwi and Tombo knives.
Here is what is included:
1. Fun with Peppers DVD – 56:47 minutes in length – regularly $26.50
2. Onion Lotus DVD - 26:22 minute in length - regularly $26.50
3. Kom Kom high quality fruit carving knife FREE - regularly $9.99
$62.99 value for $53.00 – $9.99 savings
All of the DVDs in this set are lessons taught in the 11 week Vegetable and Fruit Carving 101 Course.