Today is National All or Nothing Day. It’s celebrated every year on July 26th.
It may be little known and unofficial but it’s a great day to ponder and take action.
Today is a day to take a chance. Make a commitment. Start something new. Make a decision.
Do that thing you’ve been wanting to do but something, maybe fear, is holding you back.
What is that thing you’ve been wanting to do? Is there something you’ve been wanting to do to improve your personal or business life? What one step could you take toward that long held desire, TODAY?
Make that commitment to someone or something that you have been considering. Stop waffling and make that decision. Once you do, you will begin to see more opportunities that support your decision. Your dream will begin to become reality.
While reading this, I’ll bet something popped into your mind. I suggest that you take action on that very thing.
Some Ideas for All or Nothing Day
- Enroll in that class you’ve been wanting
- Join a club or team
- Reunite with family and friends with whom you’ve lost contact
- Plan that long wanted vacation
- Have a spa day
- Learn to play that instrument you’ve always wanted to play
- Learn to surf, sail, or dance
- Have an adventure – bungee jumping, para sailing, gliding
- Apologize for doing something wrong and ask for forgiveness
- Have that first date or kiss
- Donate money to your favorite cause or volunteer
- Start that hobby you’ve been considering.
In the end, life is short. And then we die. Ultimately, only WE decide how we spend our days on Earth.
If we lived each day as though we had limited time to live…as we actually do…we’d pay more attention to accomplishing and experiencing the things we desire.
Let today be a day to consider what you want. And if you can’t think of anything, perhaps you need to spend some time today daydreaming about the possibilities. What would be fun, fulfilling, rewarding, exciting or satisfying?
I encourage you to consider what you really want and take one action towards that goal. TODAY.