Doing pumpkin carving with designs is so much easier and fast when you use this new transfer pattern paper. It lets you get to the fun part, which is carving, FAST.
With ordinary paper patterns, you have to poke dots and then try to follow the dots when carving. It’s time consuming to poke all the dots and it can be very difficult to follow the dots when carving a detailed design.
1. Pumpkin Carving Tattoos are Easy and Fast
These pumpkin tattoos are awesome for making it fast and easy to carve really amazing designs. They come in three different party packs.
1. Easy patterns for everyone in the family. Kid friendly designs included.
2. Classic Halloween themed patterns that are a little more challenging that will impress your friends and neighbors.
3. Ghoulishly amazing patterns designed by professional pumpkin carver extraordinaire, Ray Villafane. These come with patterns that you can shave and carve for a multi-dimensional look. These will really WOW those who see your pumpkin carvings.
To see the patterns in each set, click here. Can’t decide? Get all three sets.
See how easy it is to apply these patterns. An easy pattern is used in this demo.
2. Pumpkin Carving Transfer Paper
Want to carve your own original patterns rather than those that come in a kit? This ink-jet printable transfer pattern paper makes it super easy to transfer and carve your own original designs. Not only does it make transferring your pattern faster, but it makes carving detailed patterns easier and more accurate. Take a look at how easy it is to transfer a pattern by watching the short video below.
You can order this pattern transfer paper from my website. We keep the paper in stock and ship the next business day. If you want to receive yours by Halloween, don’t delay and order now. Shipping within the continental US takes generally 3-7 days.
3. Quick Pumpkin Carving Tip
Here is a quick tip that will make it easy to hold your pumpkin in position while carving whether you prefer to carve simple or challenging designs.
You get get floral rings like this at any craft store that carries floral supplies.
I hope these tips help make your pumpkin carving quicker, easier,better and more fun.
For bit more challenging pumpkin carving video lessons, check out the following.
Do what you like best whether it’s carving elaborate pumpkin alone or simple pumpkins at a family friendly party. Have lots of fun doing your pumpkin carving.